How often do you turn on your TV than your smartphone? Without a doubt, the smartphone wins. Truth be told, a lot more things can be done with a mobile device than the stationary one. Being one of the traditional marketing tools, TV’s have slowly declined in attracting consumers to avail of a product. Same goes for print ads and radio commercials.
Today, people are more in-tuned with influencers. Influencers are individuals or groups who have a huge following in the social media world. This is how they earned the title of being an “influencer”. It’s for this same reason that pursuing the influencers marketing would be the ideal path if you want your business to reach more people. You can even be an influencer yourself with the strategic branding packaging from our team at Glam2Greatness.
Consumers buy into their influencers’ words because of the following reasons:
- Authenticity You would rather believe the words of someone who walked the talk than someone who merely reads a script, right? Influencers do this. It wouldn’t seem like they’re actually endorsing a particular product because they’re in fact using it as part of their daily activities. This element of authenticity is what people go for.
- Affordability Influencers have lower maintenance as opposed to major traditional media networks. Thus, getting their help in marketing your product would mean an affordable option on your advertising budget.
- Accessibility These social media influencers can be easily reached out by their followers. For example, if a follower asks where such influencer had their dinner as posted in their social media account, they can reply right away. This accessibility makes the influencer more in-touch with the society.
- Attention The spotlight is now on the influencers. With a witty post, the influencer can already capture the attention of their followers. When their followers share such post, you can’t stop the number of audience from increasing.
- Adaptability Most, if not all, influencers have more than one social media platform. These platforms allow for more adaptability and creativity in their marketing options, thus making a product appealing and relevant to the followers.
But then again, why look for an influencer when you can be an influencer yourself? With the right branding assistance from our team at Glam2Greatness, you can establish yourself as the presence that people can remember when they think of a particular product, service, or advocacy. Everybody and every company has that potential. If you’d like to bring out the best of your company or online presence, let us know. We’ll be right here to back you up. After all, we call ourselves Glam2Greatness for a reason.