There used to be something about age that rendered women speechless. Speechless, as in, they would rather not talk about it. But now it’s different because 30 has suddenly become the new 20 and every woman just can’t stop talking about how exciting these years of their lives are going to be.
A lot of thirty-somethings have proven that you can still have fun and look beautiful at their age. It’s also a phase in your life when you have to take extra care of your skin. You may have always been serious about skin care, but it’s time to take it up a notch.
Glam2Greatness believes that your skin is your greatest asset and that as you age it becomes more prone to dryness and other issues that put a damper on your style, look, and beauty. Your skin is part of your brand! Here are 7 trusted beauty tips that ensure your skin looks as flawless as ever in your thirties!
1. Cleanse, Tone, Moisturize. If you were able to live through your 20s ignoring this and were still able to maintain gorgeous skin, the same cannot be said during your 30s. The ravages of time (although not quite obvious at this phase in life) have spoken and your skin is going to show signs of aging, dryness, and deterioration if you don’t take care of it. Following the ideal cleansing, toning, moisturizing routine will keep your skin fresh and healthy.
2. Identify the key ingredients that address your skin issues. What kind of skin problems do you have? It’s important to do some research on safe and organic ingredients that address your specific skin problems and make sure they are found in a particular product you plan on including as part of your skin care regimen.
3. Eat the right kinds of food. Your diet should consist of a lot of fruits and vegetables. These can aid in the removal of toxins from your body and keep your skin healthy and glowing. Also, drink lots of water to keep your skin hydrated.
4. Take vitamins and supplements regularly. Vitamins C and E are essential to keep your skin strong, healthy, and elastic. Make it a point to take these supplements on a regular basis as they contain collagen to help maintain your skin’s elasticity.
5. Get facials. Want to maintain your skin’s youthful glow? Indulge in facials. Despite your hectic schedule, it’s important to hit the spa at least once a month for a well-deserved facial. You’ll find that it will do wonders for your skin.
6. Follow an exercise routine. Hitting the gym and exercising can go a long way in keeping your skin healthy and radiant. Not only does exercising cleanse your skin, it nourishes your blood cells too, effectively flushing out toxins from your system. When you’re fit and healthy, it’ll show in how beautiful your skin looks.
7. Live healthily. Avoid smoking or drinking too much alcohol as the toxins these substances contain take a toll on your skin. When you abuse your body by abusing substances, your skin will appear dry and unhealthy. If you can’t quit these habits immediately, at least make sure to cut down on them. Ask a professional for help if need be.
Glam2Greatness encourages women to live by these tips and look as gorgeous and healthy as ever in their thirties!